Thursday, March 10, 2005

Exploring Europe Spring 2005

Finally it happens. After three long years postponing my leaves due to deadlines after deadlines after deadlines.. in the last 48 hours my office has to acquiese that I will be going on a long leave despite new imposed tasks and shorter deadlines.. My leaves are finally secured and my flight is just around the corner!

I am in a energizer bunny mode trying to get everything chased at once, work instructions, travel details finalization, my tickets still being revised, Eurail pass still not confirm, checklist to follow up, apt to get ready for the long leaves, arghhh..

5 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger JDsg said...

As Bugs Bunny would say, "Bon voyage, arrivaderche, don't forget to write!" :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger JDsg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger JDsg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger JDsg said...

Salaam.

Hey, Zai, you're supposed to write in the blog as you go gallavanting around Europe. :) Guess you're having too fun a time. :) Fatimah asked me last night if you had returned home yet.

Hope you're doing well. :)


Wa salaam.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger teliung said...

Salaam!

My apologies to EVERYONE for the lackadaisical attitude. There was no opportunities to update my blog while I was traveling (and having much fun!) :) I had great fun and adventure and wish I can do this again! soon! :P

I am currently updating this blog starting May and doing everything retroactively! :)

/Zai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home