Thursday, March 17, 2005

Paris 101

Bonjour Madames and Monsieurs!

I am in Paris! The most romantic city in the world and yes, I have to
say very very beautiful with its historical architecture..all the buildings seemed a bit overwhelming with its grandness! Every step my head made a 180 degree trying to absorb everything at once! :) Even the newspaper kiosks and the streetlamps are old and antique! (OK..you know now I have never really done Europe, except for short transits at airports! :)

2 nites ago I was still at work with a no window option, now I can see
both the Arc d'Triomphe and Champ Elyesse from my bedroom window!
There is a God! :-)

I landed in Paris at 5:57AM today and trying to absorb everything in at
once.. had tea and coffee Parisian style, was at Lourves (so huge that I can only peered at the outside first, and will have to leave the inside inspection on a later day :), Rivoli, Au Printemps, LĂ“pera and Lafayette. Gorgeous weather today, Spring is already in the air and you have to shed the jacket. There're Easter sales everywhere, but I am only interested right now in the weather and the sceneries :)

A biento!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home