Thursday, November 23, 2006

Salaam from Amsterdam :)

Am now in Amsterdam! Arrived from Antwerpen the nite before and yesterday we did the Rijksmuseum, had coffee at Small Talk Cafe, then Nan and Ronald took me to see a real living Dutch master :) Ronald's parents are both artists and his father Jo gave me 3 of his beautiful miniature paintings and a painted skate as a gift! We went to a Greek restaurant for dinner with Enno.

It is a cold raining morning today and I need to catch my train to Den Hague.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the SMS. No question that, of all the SMSs I've ever gotten, that one travelled the longest distance to reach me. ;)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger teliung said...

Salaam John,

How are you? Yes, I send the sms to a bunch of frens from the top of Europe..eventhough a Msr Regis didn't agree it was the top of Europe.. I already did Mt Blanc and Zermatt - Gornergrad Spring 2005 :)

My fingers were frozen when I sent that sms! hehehe the hot chocholat drink there is the best I've ever tasted. The Suisse does know their chocolat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home