Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

  Posted by Picasa
close up of holly from Jardin des Plantes a Paris


Bulan sabit

The wonderful holiday feelings are back again and I am back in wonderful sunny KL from wet wet wet Terengganu running away from all those rain! :)

I know I have been very lackasaidical with regards to my blogging (I'll just have to post retro-actively again!). I just can't cope with life, work, my travels, other activities and updating my blog. But tonite, I shud make an exception and wish everyone a happy holidays. There are several coming up this time around.. X-Mas tomorrow, Eid-ul-Adha and New Year at the same time.

I also want to wish Nan a Happy Hanukah :) and I guess Ronald,Katinka,Johan and Margerthe (Ronald's artistic parents) & Enno a Merry X-mas and to Katinka's mom and family and to every muslim frens Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak and to everyone a Happy 2007 New Year!

And it a joyous feeling to know my mom and the rest of the family are coming back finally from Hong Kong tomorrow!!! including Kak Ha and the Ganu gang..now everyone can be in KL for the holidays and Raya Haji.. but it is sad to think I might have to go to Bangkok for 1st Day of Eid ): I might not just go to Bangkok unless I can complete it within 1 day.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam 'alaikum, Eid Mubarak, and Happy New Year. I hope you and your family are all doing well. What's the story on your work? Is there any particular e-mail address I should be using now? ;)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger teliung said...

Salaam, Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak and Happy 2007 to you & F too,

I am still reacheable at my office email.. just they are way overwhelmed since November and I can't assess my mails ): The IT folks is getting me new computer and system. Still trying to get a breather from all my thousand and one activities.

You have my personal e-mail :)
I check those on my personal notebook either when je suis a Tganu ou a KL.

BTW, one must go to South of France-Cote d'Azur-French Riveira! Je pense la Mediterranee c'est parfait pour moi... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home