Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ratings on cities, letdowns, best train services and worst drivers

Top ten most efficient cities:
1. Barcelona
2. Llubljana
3. Wien (Vienna)
4. Madrid
5. Zermatt
6. Zagreb
7. Berlin/Munchen (Munich)
8. Geneve (Geneva)
9. Kobenhavn (Copenhagen)
10. Koln (Cologne)/Bonn

Letdowns:
1. Milano ( I gave Milano 3 chances and it failed to leave me with any good impressions nor any interesting facets..no such thing “Italian high fashion” ..the stores are better in Verona and Firenze..trust me!

2. Geneve (just remember to quickly booked yourself on at least one or all of the mountain train rides!). There is really nothing to see in Geneve other than Lac Leman and the Flower Clock. If you were to leave Switzerland without doing the train mountain rides, you should kicked yourselves! I surely think this is the best thing about Switzerland .. the wonderful mountain sceneries.

Best train services:
1. Spain (top notch hospitality, beautiful and clean, professional and great
experience)

2. Switzerland (very efficient and great sceneries)

3. Austria (good hospitality and efficient, the first class lounge is a great idea!)

4. Germany (DE) (efficient and reliable)

Award for worst drivers in the world:
1. Palermo, Sicily
2. Paris, France

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger CestmoiCK said...

Hi Zai,

Been trying to get you...can't get you on your fone and you haven't responded to our sms-es (text messages)...

/ck

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger CestmoiCK said...

Your blog is getting better and better. Nice writing too, ma'am!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger teliung said...

Hi CK,

So sorry, no one can reach me now via mobile unless they contact me at the office.. I've emailed you my office no and your fren can reach me there :) I am in Ganu.. running around as a coolie as usual..

Thanks for the compliments.. still a lot to catch up..but no time.
I will try to update more when I have a chance, and include the turtle nesting pictures I took in at Mok Kept beach in Redang over the weekend :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home